Sunday, August 25, 2013

Sunday morning...

It's been a great summer for camping at The Campsite. We've been enjoying our new outdoor kitchen, and our new propane coffee pots are the bomb, too. They definitely help us have happy mornings - even when it's chilly. LOL!

I've been up most weekends, and often bring projects to work on while I'm here. My favourite and most suited so far are the stockings. I like the limited amount of supplies required, the simple pace, and the ease with which I can pick it up, put it down, and look around to what is going on around. With an ever-changing group of people and kids, there is usually something happening to distract me a little... :-)

It's hard to believe there is just one week left until Labour Day...

I've had mixed success with my summer project plans. No failures, just less accomplished than I was hoping for...but hopefully this wee post will be the beginning of my return to blogging. It's been far too long. xxoo