Tuesday, September 10, 2013

new + fun things


I've been scurrying to get ready for some upcoming workshops* - first up is at the Purple Sock early next week.  So it is crunch time.  I was relieve to receive my shipment of hand-dyed pearl cotton threads today....and took more than a couple of minutes to gorge on the yummy colours.  I was beyond thrilled to discover that the little balls I bought in Vermont a couple of years ago are actually from a Canadian company, Valdani!



Also exciting was the receipt of a second parcel in today's mail - double the goodness!  I ordered some more Washi tape and other fun stuff from another Canadian company, Omiyage.  Super speedy service (ordered Saturday afternoon and it arrived today!)


It's great to have a large selection again - I used up quite a few ends of rolls in bundling yarn for my class kits.

Better get back to work – there is always more to do when it's a new class....

* here is a quick list of dates + links for classes I am teaching this Fall....

September 16+17  •  The Purple Sock in Coldwater, Ontario (possibly one opening?  there was a last-minute cancellation)
October 31 to November 3rd   • Hooked in the Mountains held this year in Stowe, Vermont
November 15 to 17  •  Deanne Fitzpatrick Rug Hooking Studio in Amherst, Nova Scotia
November 25  •  The Purple Sock in Coldwater, Ontario